NVIDIA is finally releasing the RTX 4070 Ti, the GPU with which it intends to conquer the mid-range market. Although its features seem familiar, this proposal is similar to the RTX 4080 and RTX 4090. But now with a lower price, given its technical characteristics.
Read on to learn all about the new RTX 4070 Ti.
About the RTX 4070 Ti
The new GPU architecture on which the NVIDIA GeForce 4070 is based is the well-known Ada Lovelace. The new technology means higher transistor density per unit area, lower power consumption, and higher speeds.
- NVIDIA CUDA cores: 7680
- Accelerated clock frequency (GHz): 2.61
- Memory quantity: 12 GB
- Memory type: GDDR6X
- Maximum display resolution: 4K @ 240 Hz or 8K @ 60 Hz with DSC
How do these numbers translate into everyday activities?
NVIDIA has provided the data for the RTX 4070, where you can see that it outperforms the RTX 3080 without too much effort. For example, playing Cyberpunk 2077, it is 3.5 times faster.
NVIDIA is not afraid to say that the RTX 4070 Ti is ready for gaming at 4K resolution and 240 Hz. Much of this promise is based precisely on DLSS 3 intervention.
DLSS 3 with DLSS optical multiple frame generation
Boosts performance by using AI to generate more frames.
DLSS analyzes sequential frames and motion data from the new Optical Flow Accelerator on GeForce RTX 40-series GPUs to create additional high-quality structures.
This is the first time a video card from the green manufacturer targets such a resolution and refresh rate in the mid-range. It will be exciting for consumers who intend to upgrade their PC without spending so much money.
What to Expect from NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
- With the new streaming multiprocessors, you will enjoy up to twice the performance and power efficiency.
- The Ada architecture unleashes all the glory of ray tracing, which simulates how light behaves in the real world. With the power of the RTX 40 series and third-generation RT cores, you can enjoy incredibly detailed virtual worlds like never before.
- NVIDIA Reflex and GeForce RTX 40-series GPUs deliver the lowest latency and best responsiveness for the ultimate competitive advantage. Reflex, designed to optimize and measure system latency, provides faster target acquisition, reaction times, and the best target accuracy for competitive gaming.
No Founders Edition
Finally, you should know that there will be no Founders Edition. This means that all GPUs will not be NVIDIA design but will come with custom PCBs from manufacturers such as ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI, among others.